Charities & Not-For-Profit Organisations
We enjoy supporting the unique and, at times, complex need of the Charity sector.With 20 years of working with this sector we bring experience and with a drive to delivering value for money to a sector that offers so much to the wider community. View our services below.
Charities & Not-For-Profit Services
Our accounts service is delivered not only to meet your compliance needs but also to enhance your entity’s internal financial reporting as we believe the strength of delivering financial information should come from your own systems. Our services include:
- Charitable Limited Company annual accounts preparation and submission
- Partner attendance at the Board meeting to present the annual accounts
- Finance team support throughout the year.
Charity Tax Returns
Charity tax returns or charity registration may be needed and we can provide the full support you need:
- Preparation and submission of the Company and Charity Return to HMRC
- Electronically tagged accounts
- Advice and support on trading activities.
- Application for HMRC charity status.
VAT in the education sector requires specialist advice and we are here to help delivering:
- VAT Registration and advice
- VAT Group registration and advice
- VAT return support
- VAT 126 support
- Partial exemption support.
FD Support & Services
We can provide ad-hoc to part-time support tailored to your entity’s requirements and budget. We bring qualification, experience and enthusiasm to your team.
The remit for the service is wide and can range from:
- Project support
- Oversight of the finance department
- Reporting to boards
- Preparation of management information
- CEO support
- Finance systems and structure review and reporting.
Governance & Planning
We can provide support and training which can be tailored to your setting such as:
- Charity structure
- Trading activities
- Roles and responsibilities
- Communication, alignment and effective delegation
- Understanding your financial reporting.
Software & Systems
Finance systems and software seem to always need consideration whether it’s a new system, a new regulation, new staff or a change to reporting, we are here to help and work with you to bring systems back in line to achieve the requirements.
We have found from working with our clients through the year and not just at year-end we can support their systems to achieve compliance more smoothly and then allow year end audit to maximise on efficiency to allow more time with Boards and their teams for interpretation of the reporting processes.
Our internal audit service is designed to provide the most value for your budget. We understand the important of effective in year reporting to support your team in focusing their time to areas needed.
We use qualified and experienced education staff and an annual in-depth programme of work tailored to your setting’s risk review.
Planning & Project Support
If your entity is considering a project or planning for the future, we can support you in taking those plans to the next level allowing your resources to be focused to those areas needed:
- We can provide rounded advice to consider the financial and structural aspects
- Support in bringing together professional parties together
- Financial planning: cashflow forecasts, budgets, profit and loss forecast.
Feel Safe. You're in expert hands now.
At Infinitas Accountants we are proud to be registered Chartered Accountants and Statutory Auditors. We are registered with the prestigious and world-wide acclaimed ICAEW Institute of Chartered Accountants, so you can feel safe knowing that you are in great hands. Some of the best in fact (we're a little biased).